Formally Bruce File & Steel Works established in 1852. The heritage of the site was to manufacture tools for craftsman. Ironically this space is currently occupied by such craftsman.
The history of the site is evident in the building that still stands there today. An original Victorian building that has retained the character of the era.
It has housed many different and diverse businesses over the years and has played host to excitinglocal bands in the band practice rooms.